We, at the University of the Immaculate Conception, commit to provide quality Catholic Ignacian Marian education to mold students to be Ignacian Marian leaders of faith, excellence, and service wherever they are at all times. We commit to collaboratively comply and maintain an effective quality management system by periodically reviewing and validating the processes and services in line with the quality objectives and standards for continual improvement.
- Intensify transformative quality Catholic Ignacian Marian education towards service for the common good.
- Enrich the RVM Curriculum thrusts to promote justice, peace, and integrity of creation.
- Establish responsible and extensive partnership to improve and sustain the quality of life.
- Cultivate integration of students, individuals, and organizations with diverse backgrounds to promote intercultural understanding.
- Create opportunities to access the world’s resources and share the university’s best ideas, services, and talents.
- Provide greater accessibility of education to the poor.