University of the Immaculate Conception is committed to provide quality Ignacian Marian education to mold students to be Ignacian Marian leaders of faith, excellence and service wherever they are at all times.
UIC commits to collaboratively maintain and comply with an effective quality management system by periodically reviewing and validating its instruction, processes and services against quality objectives and standards for continual improvement.
- Intensify transformative quality Ignacian Marian education.
- Enrich the RVM Curriculum thrusts on justice, peace and integrity of creation.
- Establish extensive networking, linkages and bonds.
- Continuously develop human and material resources
- Provide the poor greater accessibility to education.